Pageviews last month

Friday, July 1, 2011

Poem for Abiola

Abiola,


There are angels among us,
one for me and one for you.
God sent them to watch over
us,
our whole lives through.
I knew that when I met you,
I saw a certain spark.
you appeared before me,
when the world seemed so
dark.
God must have had me in mind
when he gave me a friend like
you.
He knew I would need advice,
and a helping hand or two;
Someone to pick me up,
when I stumble and fall,
when the world seems so
horrible
and not worth living at all.
I have certainly had my days
when I needed your hand.
I thank God for sending you to
me,
and for including me in His plan.
If you ever need comfort,
the way I sometimes do,
please think of me,
I will always reach out my hand
and offer you comfort too.

KDO

No comments:

Post a Comment