Pageviews last month

Saturday, October 8, 2011

ABIOLA SABA OF TIMELESS IMPACT




My name is Abiola Saba, president and CEO of Timeless Impact. I am a speaker, trainer coach and partner with John Maxwell team. I am a healthcare professional, speaker, trainer, coach, on a compassionate journey to add value to people's lives. I greatly desire that many reach their full potential.

As a dynamic, bold and engaging speaker with a purpose to uplift and transform, I have inspired many and continue to add value to several lives. As an experienced health worker, I teach basic life skills and have gone to Africa to teach many Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) in a campaign which I embarked on called CPR Nigeria. This gives my mission to uplift and transform lives a holistic bearing cutting across physical, spiritual and mental well-being. I want to live my life leaving a Timeless Impact that will bless generations after me.

These words are the foundation, on which Timeless Impact an organization that is on a compassionate journey to comfort, motivate, inspire and encourage millions to righteousness, through sharing winning experiences, for millions to achieve their maximum potential stands. Timeless Impact grew out of an inner journey, struggles and re-occurring patterns that I overcame and hence discovered the path to peace, success and freedom. This is what I share as personal experiences; “the toughest challenge of my life has lead to my greatest inspiration".


As a John Maxwell Certified Coach, Teacher and Speaker, I can offer you workshops, seminars, keynote speaking, and coaching, aiding your personal and professional growth through study and practical application of John’s proven leadership methods. Working together, I will move you and/or your team or organization in the desired direction to reach your goals.
Website: http://www.timelessimpacts.com/



Skype Name
timeless.impact

I desire greatly to add value to people's lives, by lighting their candles through inspirational words backed by the POWER of God.

About me: What do you know about other people's bitter tears, unless you have shed your own? I have been comforted, and have an assignment to comfort others!!!--- SABA 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment